Utilization terms and legal notes on the digital maps and data (hereafter referred to as geodata) made available for free download by GfK GeoMarketing GmbH, Werner-von-Siemens-Str.9, 76646 Bruchsal, Germany:
- The geodata are protected by copyright (Copyright GfK GeoMarketing GmbH).
- The geodata may not be copied or duplicated, either in full or in part.
- The extraction of information of all kinds (e.g. coordinates, map segments, polygons, reference points, surfaces, neighbourhood relationships, attribute data) is not permitted.
- The commercial utilization of the geodata in analog or digital form is expressly prohibited.
- The transfer, rental or loan of the acquired licence to a third party is not permitted. The geodata as a whole, extracts thereof or derived values are not intended for resale.
- With analog and digital publications (print and online), a copyright reference must be made to the company GfK GeoMarketing as the manufacturer of the basic map and data material. Publications are subject to approval in all cases.
- Utilization for marketing purposes of all kinds also requires the express approval of GfK GeoMarketing GmbH. Any form of utilization other than those listed above requires the written consent of GfK GeoMarketing GmbH. In the event of infringement of these terms of utilization, GfK GeoMarketing GmbH reserves the explicit right to claim for damages.
As geodata are subject to constant changes, GfK GeoMarketing cannot give any guarantee in regard to their completeness, correctness or currency. GfK GeoMarketing does not accept liability in the event of direct or indirect consequential or collateral damage resulting from the use, incorrect use or misuse of the maps and data.
Yes, I accept.